17 Apr 2016

Polaroids, Polish And The Perfect Everyday Foundation + Plucking Up The Courage To Vlog?!







1. Chanel Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Foundation. When I look back on my Foundation journey I would say we all go through a My face is orange but my body is not phase... I've never looked for full coverage and have been extremely lucky with my skin. With only the occasional pimple, Granted usually taking pride of place on the very end of my hooter, my skin has stayed fresh and clear since I  hit puberty THANKS MUM!. I have always loved a 'glowy' look but find it hard to reach the right middle ground coverage. I decided to eye up the beauty counters and the Chanel section just started calling my name Obviously! and I was colour matched to this one. Its light, buildable and reflects the light like your grandmas diamond earrings. Smells fresh and blends withe rest of the body. I am absolutely obsessed and am convinced this is going to be a sure favourite. There are so many ways to wear this depending on the occasion, but I think the best way to show you is in an upcoming video! Was that my first 'Plug'? anyway moving on...

2.Chanel Le Vernis Nail Polish. Sticking with the Chanel Counter The chair was just tooooo comfy! Now this is an obsession i have had for a good while now. when on the hunt for a what I like to call 'Nail polish in disguise' meaning I can get away with wearing this at work even thought I'm not allowed to type of varnish.....I wont tell if you don't!
Ever since this day my obsession grew and despite this hearsay of chippy polish, my nail were good for at least a week of full time hands-on manual work. This shade is rocking my world. Not only does the name 'Vibrato' Satisfy my love of music but the colour is vibrant and striking, dressing up the dullest of outfits with just one coat. 


3.Starting My YouTube And Vlogging Channel. Even before starting my blog I had a fire in my belly for documenting my life on film. Almost like carrying your invisible friend around in your bag from morning til night. But most of all, for the memories. I LOVE watching my subscribed channels and finding new hidden gems every time my feed is refreshed. But the question on my mind and I'm sure a lot of others is WHAT VIDEO DO I DO FIRST? I'm just going to go for it and put something out there next week and I really hope you enjoy it! 

4.Where to find me? Guys my social media is looking a little lonely, for most i could still grab a deal at Nando's for tables of 6 or less.... It is always difficult when first starting out and I would much appreciate a follow. I post daily blogs and soon to be weekly YouTube videos. I promise you wont regret it! Anyway I will leave the links below just incase you're feeling friendly.




Until tomorrow..

Love, Tegan xx





SHARE:
© TalktoTegan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig