17 Mar 2017

I'm Going Back To School: An Update

I had a strange Christmas, a huge uncertainty of what my year ahead would hold and were I would going with this thing called life. But, the truth is, I'm doing great now. I haven't revisited my blog in a long while; I was so fixated on it being a social media tool and not just embracing the fact that I have a space for me and I can write what I like. And that helps. 

I've been working promo since November last year, mostly due to the fact that there are times I simply don't feel well enough to work, It's flexible, and keeps me focused on what I want to achieve in my life. A lot of actors and performers work promo between jobs and its refreshing to work alongside friends sometimes. 

I've now gone fully vegan and I love it. It's much easier now that supermarkets and local shops have such a wide variety of products. As a vegetarian from birth, I know how hard it was back in the 90's with only the option of pizza or pasta at a restaurant.
Now I can order quinoa floating on a cloud with a sprinkle of chia seeds and life is great.



I'm going back to school and I'm so excited. This year I am auditioning for schools when September comes and I'm getting myself more prepared each day. Finding rep, plays, keeping fit and attending open days. I feel so much more ready now than if I had gone back when I was 18. I want to learn, I want to train. I live and breathe creativity  and I can't wait to jump back into it with everything I've got to give.

Ive had quite some life experience during the gap between performing arts school and now and I feel ready to continue my studies somewhere  wonderful. 

My friends; are just wonderful. The whole handful of great friends speech is true, and it's because  of them I'm getting on with my life again. Happy Avocados.

I also cut my hair! And I mean even more since the Princess Trust chop...Picture is on it's way if you can still read this..

I can't live without the 'Wet brush-pro' It's the only brush that doesn't rip my hair out from the seams, glides through effortlessly and makes hair knots and matted hair a thing of the past. TRY IT, They are really inexpensive and you can grab one from amazon if you click here.

I know this has been a little bit of a jumble. But I'm jumping back into writing again, and wanted to update you on the little bits. More to follow, exciting things to come..

Thanks for reading pals,

Love Tegan.











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love to make new internet friends and hear feedback on my posts!
Please feel free to leave a comment below. Tx

© TalktoTegan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig