24 May 2016

Just in the NYX of time!



NYX has made my life just that little bit better. I love lipstick. It’s probably a confidence/all in my head thing but I have never felt like I look any good in them.Stop thinking Marilyn Monroe and more Marilyn Manson and you’ll get what I mean.  Until now! As a relatively new blogger, I am finding new beauty gems daily and NYX was always on my radar, however due to it only being available in the States, I had pushed it to the back of mind.
One word, B O O T S
I must have spent the best part of an hour swatching my hands, arms and any available space! The soft matte lip cream is basically a buttery liquid lipstick, takes about 30 seconds to dry and smells sweet. Boots are stocking 26 of the Soft matte range and tonnes of other lip, face and eye products. I can see myself wearing these daily and my clear favourite is Stockholm closely followed by San Paulo, can you tell I’m a basic B***ch?! 
They sell for £5.50 which I think is really great when you compare it to things like Kylie Cosmetics. Every single one is named after a different city in the world, that's pretty awesome. They are perfect for all ages and easily bought with your weekly pocket money. The NYX counters haven't hit up all stores yet but you can order online and collect them from your closest store. I got an idea of the shades by watching this swatch video by Emily Fox.
I would suggest investing in a sugar scrub for your lips as wearing them regularly will dry your lips out. Keep them scrubbed and nourished and they will love you back. I use this Mint Julips scrub from Lush just before bed and of course, apply the trusty old 8 hour cream from Elizabeth Arden.
Now then, I'm off to Copenhagen ;-)






<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-78288918-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');





SHARE:
© TalktoTegan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig