4 Sept 2016

Soppy Passion, Kim K And Brand New Pals - Bloggers Festival 2016




I mean I don’t want to get all soppy and shit but maayyyynnneee did I love Bloggers Festival.
The event was a new experience for me and I was extremely nervous but I met some crazy friendly, beautiful ladies and I immediately felt at ease...



The event was hosted by the ever so lovely Scarlett London and my golly gosh she had an ‘alf pushed the boat out. Greeted by an overflowing pick&mix stall situated just next door to the Kim K photo wall, Yeah you heard me right. Naturally, many photos took place and I think the selfie queen herself would have been proud. Bucks Fizz in hand we entered the twilight zone...


There were so many brands, we were spoilt for choice but to highlight a few;

I can’t wait to try out some of my new products!  *lathers on 50 face masks, eats a tube of whitening gel and shaves head...*









Never think you have to go alone to an event; even if you don't know anybody going! I met with a few girls from twitter an hour prior to the event for a preparation drink and within minutes it was like we'd known each other for months.

That's something really lovely that I learnt today; Friends are everywhere. It's even cooler when they are passionate about the same kinda things you are! 

Now that I'm finished sounding like a motivational speaker I shall retire...


Huge thanks to Blog By Noelle for these lovely photos.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Was so lovely to meet you all, I had a great afternoon. We all definitely have to keep in touch and meet up again sometime.

    Love Hannah xx

    www.HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh great post lovely! I read it all in your voice! Haha
    Let's meet up again soon :)

    Eb x
    Http://www.eboniivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Tegan, we'll meet at the next one! 😀
    Jaz
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to make new internet friends and hear feedback on my posts!
Please feel free to leave a comment below. Tx

© TalktoTegan

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig